Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where to find cheap make-up?

Is there any store online out there that sells really good,really cheap make-upWhere to find cheap make-up?
I don't know if your're stuck going to a store on-line, but something I have been in the habit of for years allows me to afford the best make-up. I use Lancome %26amp; when it is time to buy any product, I call all the dept stores like Jones, Nordstrom, Dillard's, etc, and see if they are having a GWP (gift w/ purchace). You buy one product and get free stuff. Therefore, I never have to pay for lipstick, mascara, or eyeshadow. Someone is always having a GWP, and this includes all different lines, like Clinic %26amp; Estee Lauder.Where to find cheap make-up?
Go to www.youravon.com and hit the link on the left for their Mark cosmetics line.They are good quality and pretty inexpensive($5 and up).Lauren Conrad from The Hills loves them too.
www.beautyboutique.com sells NYX makeup, which is cheap. The eyeshadows are pretty good. I haven't used anything else from them, but I'd bet at least the blushes would be good too. Good, cheap makeup is generally hard to find. No one line has great everything. I know wet n wild shadows are good, but not the rest of the makeup. RImmel mascara and nail polish is good, but not the rest of the line. Hope this helps!!
I really hope his helps,


Good makeup can come anywhere so basically its where you look.


Theres a line of makeup called eyes, lips, face also known as elf. Its makeup that only costs $1. Yes, one dollar. I only owned a lip gloss and from tha it was really good. It's something you can try because its cheap but good. You can go to www.eyeslipsface.com or google it. Hope it helps, remember the lipgloss is really good! P.S. answer my question?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash