Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where to find the best make up, cheap?

like cheap eye shadow all different colors lip gloss blush, mascara etc links pleaseWhere to find the best make up, cheap?
If you have sensitive skin, I've found that Almay is the least irritating. It's at Walgreens, Wal Mart, K-Mart, everywhere (eye shadow, liner, mascara, foundation). If you want colorful lip stick, try Jane or Rimmel.Where to find the best make up, cheap?
try e.l.f. brand. everything is $1.
I always buy my eyeshadow like this. I go to the drugstore CVS, whatever and I buy the cheapest palette that has all the colors. Its like 6 dollars and it has like 50 colors on it. Then, I buy the cheap lip liner that sharpens by itself by turning it and I use that for an eyeliner. I apply colored eyeshadow over brown eyeliner. Its an old trick and it sets it all day. Blush any brand is fine. For mascara, I always spend a lot of money and I buy Dior Blackout. I also use Bare minerals foundation and blush etc. I just dont spend money on eye shadow or eye liner. Its not necessary. Good luck!
walgreen's always has buy one get one free sales on makeup and they carry the latest on all the hottest brands.
Foundation, concealer, powder- jane cosmetics, can be found at walgreen. really good for the price. I have also heard physicians formula is good too.


Eyeliner- jordana, can be found at walgreens. I love retractable but you canget pencil too.


Eye shadow- dollar tree I'm not even kidding. They have some new stuff in here and I love it.


mascara- no good cheap mascara


NYC is pretty good too i guess.
N.Y.C brand. I use their eyeshadow and foundation. It works good and its very affordable!
Target - Sonya Kashuk brand. their makeup and all the brushes. Good products for low cost.
n.y.c


wet%26amp;wild


and jane


they all work well and its cheap
Stores such as Target has a variety of makeup that are affordable. Some brands are jane, covergirl and revlon.


There is the website E.L.F. and everything is basically a dollar. I like their lipglosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash