Thursday, December 3, 2009

The best cheap make-up powder?

I used MAC powder, I loved it.





But I was looking for way better powder that makes skin natural and cheaper than MAC... anyone know the best one out there? Minerals are expensive btwThe best cheap make-up powder?
i love covergirl, their powders that they have that cover like a liquid are awesome.The best cheap make-up powder?
mineral makeup is the best but it is expensive. but its only $5 with elf:


www.eyeslipsface.com
Meema, I like aularale.com/7002. Having used it for several years now, I find it quite cost effective.
I love MAC too!


They are awesome, but a bit pricey. I found that covergirl delivers good results too, and I paid about $9 for foundation. I suggest trying the liquid foundation, it goes on great and gives great coverage. Just dab a little over your fingers, and gently smear it on your cheeks and forehead.


They also have two types of shades, one that is normal and one that is oil free, so you can choose based on your skin type.





Good Luck!
elf
im a MAC girl for eyeshadow, a Dior mascara, Stilla lipgloss, but i LOVE cover girl aquasmooth for cover up...its a cream but it dries like a powder...i used to use the Mac studio fix powder until i found this stuff which is way cheaper %26amp; isnt so heavy


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash