Thursday, December 10, 2009

What goes on first? Mascara or Eyeliner? And is there any cheap, but good Make-up Products?

Okay, so I'm 12. I want to learn how to put on make-up. (I know how but that brings me to my question...) And I want to buy some make-up that doesn't break my wallet like MAC products. Oh and don't tell me that I'm too young to wear make-up because I only wear it on the weekends.What goes on first? Mascara or Eyeliner? And is there any cheap, but good Make-up Products?
put eyeliner %26amp; eyeshadow on first %26amp; then mascara (:





rimmel, covergirl, %26amp; maybelline are good drugstore brandsWhat goes on first? Mascara or Eyeliner? And is there any cheap, but good Make-up Products?
If you mean eyeliner right on the inside of your eye, then it can go on first or last, it doesn't matter.


If you mean the eyeliner that goes all the way round your eye or on top, it should go on first, this is easier because you can draw it on easier when you don't have big painted lashes in the way and also, if it's liquid eyeliner, you run the risk of messing your mascara up too, which is annoying.


When I was twelve I didn't wear make-up, but it really is your call.


I would suggest taking it easy when applying for the first time, I know a LOT of girls who go way OTT when doing first time make-up. You wouldn't want to look like her would you?


http://www.heatworld.com/img/upload/500x…





As for cheap products, just hit the shops, you need to experiment to know what is good because everyone has different definitions of 'good'.


I would spend that little bit extra and just get good quality make-up.


4 cheap and nasty mascaras end up costing you as much as one good quality one that will last longer and look better.
Make sure you don't wear too much eyeliner especially at first because it makes you look skanky or like a racoon lol that's why i don't wear that much





DO NOT WEAR LIQUID EYELINER!!!





I use covergirl tru-blend as my foundation and I like it. Just make sure you get the right color for your skin...if you think the color is a bit dark go with the lighter color because it's better to have it lighter than darker. It's also not expensive!





Eyeliner definitely goes on first then mascara (don't put eyeliner underneath your eye it is way over the top!)





*Don't forget to wash it off every night..it is really bad for your skin if you leave it on


*Plus make sure you use a sensitive skin face lotion for your face before you put on any make-up! otherwise your skin looks flaky








I hope I helped
I would probably say eyeliner, cause if you apply mascara first, when you apply your eyeliner, you are more likely to smudge. Unless you wear fake lashes, you apply eyeliner, then lashes and mascara, then eyeliner again. But im guessing that you just stick with your natural lashes, which is good :D
I usually apply eyeliner before mascara, because I curl my eyelashes before putting mascara. When my eyelashes are curled it makes it harder to put eyeliner on my upper lid. Also, Maybelline and Cover Girl have cheap make-up products. I used those when I was learning how to use make-up.
eyeliner goes on first..


and lo'real le kohl eye liner, or almay intense-i-color pencil in black pearl are my two favorites.


and physicians formula mineral powders are great, and max factor mascara. max factor lipgloss to...almay and maybelline eyeshadow. you can get all that stuff at walmart.


jules





edit:


also go on eyeslipsface.com...they have AMAZING cosmetics that are just like mac or clinique for only 1 dollar per product. but you have to order them online.


jules
I used to work in beauty salons applying makeup and eyeliner definitely goes on first......a little eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara, and put your lipstick on last....... you can go to CVS or Walmart or


Target and get Rimmel, Cover Girl, MAC is the best but expensive.
Eyeliner goes on first.





And try Almay! They don't test on animals, and they've got really pretty makeup for cheap, especially at WalGreens.


If you're looking for something more fun though, then try Bonne Bell stuff. They've got all that you'll need, and it's probably more age appropriate. They don't test on animals either!
eyeliner first. im 13 but i stil say only use a little, and its okay to wear just some mascara at school, but only a bit.





i use tons of diffeent brands, nothing has been really bad so far, i like NYC thuogh, and cover girl and maybelinne isn't that bad.
if you are wearing pencil eyeliner then put that on before mascara. I'm not sure if you're wearing liquid eyeliner because i don't wear it. if you want cheaper make - up then shop around but if you have sensitive skin then i don't recommend cheaper products
eyeliner first,


and most drugstore products work fine


since your first starting, i would recomend eyshadow, mascara and possibly eyeliner. also concealer if you need it. covergirl last blast is the best mascara out there(:
Eyelinerr First!!


So you don't smudge your mascara kiddo!


I'm 13 and no expertt but listen to me!


Email me and tell me how it goes!!


Ohh...and tryy walgreens wet n' wild.


Superr cheap and an asst. of colors to choose from on a teenagers or pre-teen's budgett!
i say eyeliner than mascara.. mascara smeers easily! Ummmmm cheap but good don't really know NYC is cheap but not necesarily the best but it gets the job done, you just have to apply it evry bit or so.
Eyeliner first then mascara. If you put on eyeliner after, you'll probably end up smudging of clumping your mascara. Some good cheap crands to try are maybelline, covergirl,and rimmel london. good luck!
first the eyeshadow, then the eyeliner, then the mascara.





go to walmart and look at Rimmel or Covergirl.
eyeliner goes on first!


Can i just raise some awareness by saying Max factor, Loreal and Maybelein (i think maybeline) are all tested on animals.
umm nyc is cheap.. theres a few good ones hit up walmart and see whatcha like.. and i usually put eyeliner on first..but eye shadow first of all then eyeliner then mascara.
well i put my eyeliner first and then i put on mascara


and well you can buy cover girl nyc and that's all i can


think of right now
Eyeliner goes on first.





Avon has some really good quality, reasonably priced products for a girl your age, and sections of their website ~ like MARK that will help you out too.





Check out www.avon.com
eyeliner first. get NYC its the cheapest makeup %26amp; still has somewhat good quality it youre just starting out.. their eyeliners are like $0.95
Hi,


Im around your age and I wear make up and I always use eyeliner first then mascara. And im still trying to find out good makeup brands but i would suggest cover girl products. Good luck! =)
I would say eyeliner





And rimmel eye pencils, or fcuk makeups alright.
eyeliner first! my favorite eyeliner is the cheapo mary kate and ashley at walmart its like a $2.
Let's see how about: Dora the Explorer, Spongebob, Barney...
Eyeliner. I just find my eyelashes get in the way if i've curled them and put mascara on before.
Eyeliner first and yes, your too young.
  • skin bleaching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash