Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can you buy mac make up cheap?

thanksWhere can you buy mac make up cheap?
cheap?no, it's not possible unless they are fake or something.Where can you buy mac make up cheap?
I'm not sure if you can find it anywhere cheaper, but you can buy cheaper brands.


Even drug store brands are well too.


I personally think that Mac isn't THAT expensive because it's worth it (the quality, etc.)


Look around your mall and see what other kinds of makeup you can find.


Good luck =]
the stuffs murder to buy on the cheap, its so expensive its crazy! Try ebay or bigwardrobe or something.
Why would you want to? There are tons of super high quality handmade makeups out there, superior to MAC. Try something else, quit giving your $$ to the man!
Are you in the UK? try an outlet center, i got some in bicester village today
Ebay or a makeup swap forum like www.makeupalley.com
Ebay is the only place I can think of.
duty free at the airport!!!
me :) Send me an email...





shannon84@rocketmail.com





Have family in america who send over items for me and I sell online to make a profit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash