Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good cheap make-up brands?

Good cheap make-up brands that have really bright colors, that I can order on the computer?


Links and colors that you would reccmond would be nice.Good cheap make-up brands?
You will have a hard time finding bright, heavily pigmented colors for cheap.





The best cheap makeup I have found however would be Prestige Cosmetics : http://search.ulta.com/cosmetics/prestig鈥?/a>Good cheap make-up brands?
aromaleigh-has great makeup choices and is very inexpensive for mineral makeup. they also let you try samples for a minimal price which is great-and they send free samples with every order. Also shipping for sample orders is free-I have a ton of their eyeshadows and blushes this way and its great cuz you dont need that much anyway.. And they have very highly pigmented eyeshadow choices, from matte to shimmer , to glimmer to gitter. Their minerals DO NOT have bismuth oxychloride, so you shouldnt have any problmes with them. If you have a reaction to them, and to drugstore hypoallergic lines, then Im afraid you will just have to forgo eyeshadow cuz those are the only options out there. But you should definetlly try samples of minerals at aromaleigh, and you can see if you have a reaction or not. I find with mineral foundation especially that it actually calms irritation in my skin and my skin looks better the next day if I sleep in it. Aromaleigh offers regular mineral foundation and mineral foundation that is more moisturizing called glissade for dryer skin types, and the range of colors is fabulous Ive never found a better match anywhere. Plus they dont make you shiny like bare escentuals does , which is a nightmare if you have any kind of oily skin or large pores.


www.aromaleigh.com-I can tell from your music choices you will love aromeleigh,definetly check it oout!!! They have a whole line of eyeshadows named after songs, and are very highly pigmented,called sonic/rocks cosmetics. The only thing is, I would highly recommend getting their eyeshadow primer before you apply their shadows since you are sensitvie, this will keep them from flaking off into y our eyes.


I love all their colors , they have so many that I dont know where to start.For green eyes, any purples, ......I love ancient gold, adobe, lavande, bluebell, alchemy, nico etc etc etc.


I cant recommend colors if I dont know what you look like.


if you are looking fo rreally cheap , you may as well go to the drugstore cuz the amount you will pay for shipping will make it much more expensive.


good cheaper brands: l'oreal and revlon, sephora's own line,paula's select-she sells make up that is salicylate free as well, if this is your problem (cosmeticcop.com)--I believe that l'oreal has recently introduced a line called HIP, highly pigmented, for people of color=its a drugstore line but you should be able to find it online. Much cheaper than department stores.
hmmmm you may be allergic to bismuth oxychloride. It is in a lot of cosmetics. I can't wear bare minerals because of that ingredient, and my mom had to send back some Avon eyeshadows. Her eyes were itching immediately when she put it on. I looked at the labels and it had bismuth.


Oh...and the FDA doesn't regulate the words ';hypoallergenic'; they can put that on any cosmetic.





I'll bet if you try some eyeshadows that don't have bismuth, it wouldn't bother you.





I noticed some nice eyeshadow shades on a website I ordered some mineral foundation from the other day, LAminerals.com. I don't think they had samples available for sale of the eyeshadows, but I asked for one in the comment section, and they sent it. Check out the Britney Blues and the Mermaid color and Mystic Blue, they are beautiful!!


Oh...and all their stuff is bismuth free....that might just be your problem!
well you can get stuff but i'm not sure how cheap theyll be one of the best pignments are loreal hip the have nice shadows and mac other than that visit ulta.com and shop around.
I think that you would be really happy with Avon products. I am an Avon rep, %26amp; I was skeptical at first about buying their make-up because it was so reasonably priced.





I have problem skin %26amp; I react really bad to anything that's not hypo-alergenic. All of Avon's products are dermetologist tested. I have been wearing their make-up %26amp; using their skin products for the last three months, %26amp; my skin has improved drastically.





They also have a mineral make-up line (which is also reasonably priced). The BEST thing about Avon is that they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you use a lipstick %26amp; it's not right for you you can return it (yes, even though you used it) with no questions asked for a FULL refund!! You can't do that at any drugstores....





As for colors, I'd love to be able to give you some suggestions, but first I would need your skin tone, eye color, and hair color. Feel free to email those to me %26amp; I'll get back to you.





Hope this helps. If you're interested, feel free to check my website at www.youravon.com/cchecklick
i dnt know about on the computer, umm you can try avon, but why dont you just go to CVS or Eckerd and try out there stuff
Rimmel London
check out this website:


www.makeupalley.com
Try e.l.f


its an online make up store and you can get some of it at sephora


everything is ONE dollar!


and it was recommended by seventeen, vanity fair, and cosmo girl.


i guess its good makeup





hope this helped!
try hot topic or nyc,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash