Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can i find really cheap make up besides e.l.f ?

tjmax and marshalls have nice makeup sets from macys and other name brandsWhere can i find really cheap make up besides e.l.f ?
ebay... you can buy huge NEW lots of makeup for really super cheap. I get bare esscentuals off of ebay because I LOOOVe them, but they are too expensive in the stores. Good LuckWhere can i find really cheap make up besides e.l.f ?
I found a site Sheer Miracle that sells mineral makeup at a really good price. I have used it on my sensitive skin for over a year now and love it!
Target. If you go on back end caps you can find really inexpensive makeup. I also go to walgreens and I look through there clearance. last night I go some 14.99 eye make up for just 2.59. Also, walgreens has there own brand thats like 2 for 3 dollars and the lipgloss is just as good as l'oreal or covergirl, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash