Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I get REALLY cheap MAC or Clinique make up?

Okay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mac cosmetic and Clinique and I NEED to try them but they are supper expensive. Is there a website that I can buy REALLY cheap make up like with NO shipping or anything like that. PLEASE help me!!! I need MAC make up and Clinique :(How can I get REALLY cheap MAC or Clinique make up?
I'd advise you ebay...but...i'd be very cautious, because half of the stuff is fake..ok make that 80%...mac for sure.. mostly fake....even then you don't get it THAT cheap....be ready to spend about 20 odd dollars for a pigment or a shadow etc...








How can I get REALLY cheap MAC or Clinique make up?
Any places you find cheap MAC or Clinique makeup won't be the real deal.


Try getting a job at a beauty store, they give really good discounts to employees. My sister works at Ulta and she gets 40% off on all cosmetics, on stuff that never goes on sale, like MAC.
MAC has holiday specials on right now, it might not be ';REALLY cheap'; but it is better. They have brush sets that are a great value and also sets of 5 lips, 5 shadows, and 5 pigments. Check it out! (I am no expert on Clinique products)
How can you LOVE LOVE LOVE them if you haven't tried them yet?





Go to your local deparment store that stocks these brands. They often have samples of the products for cheap or nothing. They may also have clearances of colors or products that are being discontinued.
eBay.





Actually, if you order from China, alot of the time it will be fake, and it will be horrible and a waste of $$$$$$$$.





:]
Any makeup you order online will come with shipping and handling charges unless it's from China or something (seriously.. I ordered 3 corsets from this lady in China and I didnt have to pay S%26amp;H... haha.. well some do, but anyways)..





Ebay..
you aren't going to get REAL MAC or Clinique thats cheaper than what it costs at stores and their websites.





if its less, you will probably be getting tainted, and horrible makeup.









i would suggest that you get it off of ebay but some and maybe over half of the mac products on ebay that are mac are not real :D
Outlet malls%26lt;333333
sephora











http://www.sephora.com/
Steal.
ebay?


LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash