Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good and cheap moisturizer to use before applying make up?

I can't find a make up product that I really like. Right now I an using Maybelline powder foundation and Cover Girl liquid foundation. The liquid foundation is making my skin look oily and greasy. I'm not sure what I should try or in what order I should put on my make up. I found a lot of articles saying that you should use a moisturizer, but I don't know which one to get. I really don't want to spend more than ten dollars.


Thanks for the help!What is a good and cheap moisturizer to use before applying make up?
I used olay complete moisturizer.


Its light, non oily, and it doesn't make me breakout.


If I were you I would use mineral makeup its lighter on the skin and doesn't give you a heavy look.What is a good and cheap moisturizer to use before applying make up?
Maybe you need a primer instead of a moisturizer, (or both of course!) I'd try out Maybelline New York primer (cheap too) in case you didn't know - a primer is used for making your makeup stay on longer and it helps create that even skin tone look. For moisturizer, I'm having the BEST of luck with Aveeno! I just love Aveeno's products, and they're all hypoallergenic, oil free, noncomegenic, etc. (really, really great for your skin!) I'd definitely say try Aveeno's Calming Moisturizer. Good luck! Hope this helped!
when i used to wear foundation i used to use christan dior face moisturizer but i guess thats a bit expencive.


But then my mum went out an bought me clean an clear oil free face moisturize, its brillient. i used to use it before foundation an then before i go to bed, it even helps remove dirt from your face an clears away pimples. i love it.


you can buy it an any supermarket its in a white bottel with a blue lid an yeh obviously it says clean an clear an it also says on the front oil free moisturizer :)
i actually use baby moisturizers :P


Try J%26amp;J
I use Clean and Clear Morning Burst. Its great!! And afforable
  • skin bleaching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash