Thursday, December 3, 2009

Any1 know of a good/cheap bridal make up artist in West Yorkshire?

I'm getting married in August this year and would like to have my make up done professionally, but cant afford to spend 拢80 + to have it done. Any1 know of any1 good in West Yorkshire that would come to my house to do it on the day?


Thanks in advance,


SarahAny1 know of a good/cheap bridal make up artist in West Yorkshire?
I am in Scotland, so can't help with someone in your local area.





What I did was go to the clinique counter at my local debenhams and get them to do a (free) makeover and show me how to do everything properly.





I then bought the makeup that I needed and did it myself.





Worth a try if you are on a budget!Any1 know of a good/cheap bridal make up artist in West Yorkshire?
Do you know what, I would speak to local hairdressers, they usually bump into bridal make up artists.





If I was on a budget i'd find one of my friends, there's always one girl who has perfect make up and really knows what she's doing, and they know you better, and what will suit you, spend the cash you have on a fabulous foundation and mascara!
yes i do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash