Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cheap good quality make up brushes?

Any suggestion for a cheap good quality brand that sells make up brushes in the UK? Can you state the price?Cheap good quality make up brushes?
Not sure what your budget is but in my opinion the best value for quality brushes are the Body Shop ones. I have a set that I bought over 10 years ago which I still use all the time and I can highly recommend them.





The brushes cost about 拢7/8 for the small brushes such as eyeshadow / lip brushes etc or from 拢10-13 for the bigger ones. Or you could buy the mini-brush kit for 拢12.50 if this is too much.





As they last so long I would recommend getting the full size ones, you can buy them piece by piece if the budget is tight!Cheap good quality make up brushes?
Target has the best inexpensive makeup brushes ever and I am very very picky when it comes to makeup brushes. I think the brand is Sonia Kashuk or something like that. They also have ones that are a generic brand (I can't remember the name) that are really good as well.
Shu Uemura has good and cheap ones.
http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk





Only $1 each. Their good quality and you can't go wrong with the price.
I have heard that the brushes in an art supply store are perfect for applying makeup. I don't know how much they will cost but I'm sure it will be cheaper than buying makeup brushes.


Hope that helps!
Honestly I sometimes just go to the art supply store. It's the same stuff! Animal hair or synthetic...and more likely to put them on SALE than beauty suppliers.
Try the Mary Kay Brush Set! Its $45.00 USD But you get all the brushes you need and they last FOREVER!!! Just get online and order! They will be shipped right out to you!! (Or you could find a consultant near you!) Either way gets you your brushes!! Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash