Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cheap make up / hair products?

is there any store anyone reccomends that is good for buying cheap make up? (like good brands, but the price is cheap), and any good face washes that are a low pricE? and what store,Cheap make up / hair products?
Well I'm a makeup artist, and I swear by Maybeline Mascara (you can buy it at nearly any drug store)





Milani's eye shadows have nice pigmentation. Also although it's not super cheap, Ben Nye's eyeshadow's are an incredible value (they're huge, richly pigmented and formulated like expensive eyeshadows like MAC) Ben Nye blush is nice too, though since they're a theatrical brand I wouldn't recommend their foundation for everyday use.





I also love wet n' wild's lipsticks (only 99 cents!) Target has a nice line of brushes by Sonia Kashuk for not too much money. NYX has some decent eyeshadows, blushes, and lip color as well. Oh, and Max Factor has some really lovely stuff for very reasonable prices.





I know the expensive lines too (I wear a lot of MAC, Nars, Makeup Forever, Paula Dorf etc as well), so you can trust I know what I'm talking about.





Two things I really suggest spending a little money on are concealer and foundation if only because a better formula for your skin really matters here (my favorite are Jane Iredale mineral foundation and concealer)





Cetaphil is a good face wash for a very reasonable price, though if your skin is more oily I'd recommend Noutragena.





As for hair, Mane n' Tail has INCREDIBLE shampoo and conditioner, and Aussie's three minute miracle (and their styling products) are also really nice. I also love (for real serious hold) aquanet hair spray (I've had a bee hive and this stuff made it possible)Cheap make up / hair products?
my favorite face wash is the Equate version of Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cleanser (found at all Wal-Mart stores), and the Target Version of Clean and Clear products work just as well as Clean and Clear (found at Target stores). Store brands can save you a lot of money.





For makeup, try Rimmel, Maybelline, and N.Y.C., all of which have good qualities and look great and have low prices.
Go to your local Dollar Store (Dollar General, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, etc.) they have all sorts of name brands but for a lower price.





Good cheap hair products: Suave, White Rain.


Good cheap make up:LA Colors, off-brands.


Good cheap facial washes:ph phisoderm, Noxzema.
you can order any makeup you want off of elf.com , eyes lip face makeup company was a really nice product company, but they went under.. so everything on the site is $1.00 . you can order like 50 things for $50. it's nice, try it. good luck
Target.
Walgreen's has


Makeup


Jane


Nyc


Wet and Wild


In color


Hair


Sun-silk


Tresemme
Try avon e-mail me for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash