Thursday, December 3, 2009

CHEAP make-up base?

I only know MAC which is about 20 dollars. Today is my homecoming so I would like a primer/base but I can't afford much at the moment. Something like $5CHEAP make-up base?
Did you know that some of the BIG name make up companies [Like Lancome, Elizabeth Arden, etc.] also make a less expensive line? For example the Rimmel line is manufactured by Coty...





But Maybelline has a great tintied moisturizer for like $5-6. It actually called Pure Makeup: shine free foundation with H2O. So its not as thick as foundation but its lovely :)





I wouldnt spend any big bucks. Go to Target or Walgreens, even Walmart and buy Maybelline or some of the other brands. I think they'll be more worth it to you and will last just as long.


Suggestions:


-Mascara: Anything by Maybelline($3-7)


-Eyeliner: St. Tropez Exotic Eyes ($2-3) or Cover Girl, either Line Exact or Perfect Point Eyeliner (like $6)


- Blush: Go cheap and buy Wet %26amp; Wild($1-2), this will last you forever


-Eyeshadow: CoverGirl eye enhancers($3-7) or anything by MAC($14) (dpt store) They BOTH last you a long time and stay put!


Lipstick? not really my thing. I use red cherry chapstick and that give me enough tint and shine (plus SPF) so I can't help with that.


Make sure you buy an eyelash curler girl!!!! Its a wonderful tool.





http://www.epinions.com/content_19438269鈥?/a>





Rimmel line [sold at Walmart %26amp; some Target stores] is also good!


: )CHEAP make-up base?
you are referring to foundation primer, right?





i think the cheapest i have seen is revlon, which is going for $12.





when you can invest, i suggest smashbox photofinish or tarte clean slate, both in the $30 range. they are incredible.





have fun tonight!!!
Try number 7 from boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash