Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I find cheap, but good, make-up brushes?

Brands?


Stores?


Anythinggg, I need new brushes! :)Where can I find cheap, but good, make-up brushes?
the sephora brand brushes at sephora.Where can I find cheap, but good, make-up brushes?
cvs. i got a set of 4 two sided brushes for $15. the brand is essence of beauty. they are the best brushes i have ever bought!
Priceline


woolworths
uhhhhhhh...walmart??????
Either CVS, or Sally Beauty Supply. Those stores are pretty good, but Sally Beauty Supply may be a bit more expensive.
e.l.f. Eyes Lips Face makes really good brushes! They're cruelty free and all of their stuff (brushes and makeup!) is only a dollar! I have some of their brushes and they're perfect. Really good quality and you just can't beat the price. Take a look...: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/


And they do sell their products in stores, too, but your best bet is ordering online. The K-Mart by me that sells their products has a horrible selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash