Monday, November 30, 2009

What is some of your favorite cheap make up that any ne can afford and how do YOU use the product??

I like Rimmel's Eyeshadows. They have a extended variety of colors than the other brands and they're cheaper during sales.What is some of your favorite cheap make up that any ne can afford and how do YOU use the product??
use oriflame products !!!!What is some of your favorite cheap make up that any ne can afford and how do YOU use the product??
May sound little girlish but Ilike Lipsmackers also makeup from Claire's is good.
e.l.f. lipglosses, the plumping ones are especially good, they don't burn like other ones do. oh yeah, and everything on the site's a dollar! eyeslipsface.com
mark cosmetics, flirt cosmetics,cover girl, maybelline.
Covergirl Tinted Moisturizer. I used it everyday for light coverage.
rimmel, maybelline and bourjoir are good. i like the bourjois eye shadows n eye liner. rimmel is good for powder an concealer and maybelline good for foundation. maxfactor more lashes is a good mascara too! not too expensive only bout 拢8.00.
i crush berries and smear them on my face.
I love maybelline great lash mascara waterproof...in the pink tube.


i seperate each eyelash with a needle after each coat.
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner, it doesn't smear around like the rest, I also buy a shadow in black to put lightly over my eyeliner and it helps keep it from smudging as well.


Physicians Formula Powder is the best for a flawless face look!


CoverGirl CG smoothers foundation.
sonia kashuk from target is pretty decent. not my fave but as far as cheaper stuff goes, there is lots of variety in the product line. its lookes more expensive than it is if you're into that. i use the combo cheek and lip color in beach bum, its a really pretty pink that stays put all day. its definitely not for people with greasy skin bc it makes you shiny.
I don't wear very cheap makeup because it never goes on as well or last as long. (By very cheap, I mean the $1.99 stuff.) I like Mary Kay and M.A.C. for foundations and quality eyeshadows, liners, mascara %26amp; lip colors. Next down the list is Ulta for other eyeshadows and gloss. As for the regular drugstore stuff, I like Revlon, Loreal and Covergirl in that order. Revlon %26amp; Loreal for lipstick and gloss. Covergirl has this great 3 in 1 nail polish that's got the base coat, color %26amp; top coat in one application! It's great. You can get in on sale for about $3.99. At that price, it's a BEST BUY.
i love this brand of eyeliner called ';Jordan.'; It stays on my eyes better than maybelline eyeliner. You can get it at any Dollar Town... i think? I just run it along my upper lash line and it makes my eyelashes look thicker
I sell and wear mark, the quality is great and so is the price. I like the disco make up look for going out and sublte looks for work, so a have so many colors of eyeshadow, lipsticks, and nailpolishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash