Monday, November 30, 2009

Best cheap make-up remover, cleanser and toner?

Well basically I'm looking for cheap make-up remover, cleanser and toner but a good one. Previously I have used No7 but it is far too dear - I got it for Christmas and it comes to around 拢40-拢50. Any one have any reccommendations? I'm willing to pay up to 拢20 for them all. Thanks :D


(I'm in the UK by the way)Best cheap make-up remover, cleanser and toner?
Baby Lotion.. Works Great!Best cheap make-up remover, cleanser and toner?
try using Mary Kay...i dont know if u guys have that in the Uk tho...go to MaryKay.com
I agree with the Mary Kay. I love love love their make up remover. It gets off ALL eyeliner and everything! It doesn't hurt and isn't sticky. :)





They have really nice cleanser %26amp; toners as well.
i love purity by philosophy, you can find it on sephora.com
Tesco Brand I use that and it good
Neutrogena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash