Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where do I go to find cheap make up in the Bay Area?

I am trying to find a place with GOOD CHEAP make up around in the Bay Area. Maybe around SF and I am always in San Leandro and Hayward. Any suggestions for around there? I need make up that does not smudge or sweat off. Any suggestions!?Where do I go to find cheap make up in the Bay Area?
I'm assuming there are drug stores and department stores in your area, that's where you will find the cheapest.Where do I go to find cheap make up in the Bay Area?
I don't know about cheap makeup. Mary Kay is very good makeup, a little on the pricier side. not terrible. do you have MK in Australia?
QVC.com or HSN.com bare essentials models Prefer are great and found reasonably priced on these web sites

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash