Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best cheap good coverage make up?

you can buy that stays on your face allllll day?What is the best cheap good coverage make up?
Maybelline Pure makeup is amazing. It's the only foundation I would ever buy from a drug store brand. It's made out of 50% water, so it doesn't clog your pores. Want to see what it looks like on me? (I have acne scars) and it covers it completely. It is a light/medium coverage, but you can build it up.What is the best cheap good coverage make up?
ok first off i know you said cheap but let me tell you in the end its worth it so i have very sensitive skin i break out with anything and i have dark circles under my eyes and i have uneven skintone believe me i have ugly skin BUT i was up late one nite and i saw the infomercial SHEER COVERAGE and oh my god its unbelievable it doesnt clog my pores and it looks so beautiful it makes me conceited for the day:) im telling you its worth it all my family members ordered it and its GREAT so try it out its 37.00 save up trust me youll be satisfied.
I hear the Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation is amazing, it's comparable to MAC's studio fix fluid foundation. The downside is that there is a limited color selection and the upside is that there are two formulas, one for normal skin and one for combo/oily skin and that it is a lot cheaper than MAC.
Max Factor panstick, it's like 7 dollars at walmart or a drugstore and works really good!
  • skin bleaching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash