Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have a big scar on my forehead...any cheap make-up tips to hide it?

When I was swimming (this was late June) at a campground, I swam into the wall of the pool (don't ask...I know, it was really dumb of me). I ended up getting a big round scar on my forehead and it's pretty much really ugly. Does anybody have any really cheap make up ideas or tips to hide it?I have a big scar on my forehead...any cheap make-up tips to hide it?
Find a concealer closely matched to the colour of your skin, but with a hint of yellow. (Yellow cancels out purple as it is the opposite colour in the spectrum to it). Apply it using a thin tipped brush for precision. Pat it gently with your finger so that it doesn't’t show, and then fix in place with loose powder. Then brush away the excess loose powder using a powder brush.I have a big scar on my forehead...any cheap make-up tips to hide it?
Why hide it? You should wear it as a badge of honor.
Lucky You!! There's the Dermablend brand of Makeups just for that!!!! Dermablend makeups conceal all sorts of facial (and body scars too) like Vertiligo, Acne Scars, Burns, etc.





But a cheaper alternative would be using the TruBlend makeup from Covergirl. The makeup will match your skintone as well as cover the scar you have. A good tip is to use a small Makeup brush and apply a ';lighter shade'; directly on the scar (like concealer without the ****), then apply a matching skin tone powder directly on top. You'd never know it was there!!!





Good luck for you!!! I hope i could help out...
concealer
Use Dermablend Cover Cream....it really works. I have blotchy skin and the cover cream evens out my complexion. For best results, choose a color that's close to your skin tone. Hope this suggestions will help... Good luck!
You can use a foundation the same tone as your skin but I suggest you try looking for the medicine named Contratubex. It will make your scar disappear and you won't need to wear make up. It comes in a tube., no joke... I used it for my surgical scars after I gave birth and there are no visible signs after about 3 months after my operation.
concealer
cover-up stick, wet and wild!
apply a concealer of your complexion before putting on powder. It helps to cover blemishes and all marks on the skin. Also, maybe a fading cream at night might reduce the colour of the scar.
Show it off, scars are tattoos with better stories...
a good concealer over it preferably lighter than your make up and then apply foundation over it
Acne scar treatment








http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to…
Definitely try cover girl concealer! And! if you can, make a deep side part so that your hair cover that part of your forehead! Good luck!
concealer
well use a an hairbrush foundationa nd then use powder maybe a litlle darker then ur skin or a l;ittle lighter so the scar would not be visible and there are speacil creams to hide scar u asked the store ppl if they have anything like that goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash