Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is expensive make up like dior, stuff at sephora, mac or other stuff really better than cheap make up?

because people always say expensive make up doesnt damage the skin as much as cheap make up....Is expensive make up like dior, stuff at sephora, mac or other stuff really better than cheap make up?
i dont know if that's true..


but the more expensive ones have better quality, but i don't think it matters.





as long as you find a makeup that you like, and works for you, then it's fine :)Is expensive make up like dior, stuff at sephora, mac or other stuff really better than cheap make up?
Well it's definitely better quality. I used Maxfactor and Avon, but have now switched to MAC and Lancome and prefer the quality.
I like department store makeup, especially MAC, better than drugstore makeup because it is easy to try it on (the salespeople expect and encourage this) and it seems to last longer. The makeup goes on smoother and the pigments seem stronger so it lasts longer and looks better on my face and, because I don't have to use as much, I can go many months before I have to buy more. I pay more, but I used to spend a lot of money buying all kinds of drugstore makeup and then throwing it away, so I think I actually save money in the long run with the department store brands.
in depends but in most cases that is true.
Well it depends on if you have sensitive skin. But usually the more expensive the makeup, the longer it will last, or should I say, ';stay put';.


That's why I'm partial to MAC makeup, especially because the MAC artists are very helpful, the best of the best.
Yes its true, you get what you pay for. Expensive makeup doesnt mess up your skin, it stays on better, blends better, and is kind of waterproof.
It is not any different...it's just a matter of preference! I use both Clinique(owned by the Estee Lauder Company), and I use a lot of Loreal products.





LANCOME also owns LOREAL which is the drugstore brand...what's the HONEST difference??? PRICE!!! and NAME...that is it. Loreal also owns Maybelline.


I listed the link below...I love Loreal! Their mascaras are great!
I personally prefer Lancome and Clinique. They may be more expensive that what you find the the drug stores, but I find they're better for my particular type of skin.
I spend alot on the things I feel most important. I spent years looking for the perfect foundation and powder. I love purecriptives and it is worth every penny. Mascara I often buy from the drugstore. Lipliners, I love MAC. Try different things and you'll get to know what works best for you.
NO its they get ther makeup from the same places other companys do and slap on there label!
It depends on what is it. The quality usually is better but that doesnt make it look nicer. Theres some cheap stuff that works really well.
No. It's all about the ingredients. Check out cosmeticscop.com. Paula Begoin (spelling?) has written several books and appears on national tv (Today Show %26amp; Good Morning America) showing cheap products that are every bit as good as the more expensive ones. She has her own line of cosmetics and skin care products but does not generally compare those when she is on tv. One of her books that shows hundreds of comparisons is ';Don't Go To The Cosmetics Counter Without Me'; and is excellent.
well, i dunno what u mena by cheap. But stuff like that is definitely better for ur skin than stuff u;d buy at a drugstore. But alot of stuff in macy'z, like clinique and estee lauder and mac are all made by the same ppl. Some are just more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash