Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can you reccommend some cheap make up brushes which are decent to use?

ThANXCan you reccommend some cheap make up brushes which are decent to use?
you can try artists paint brushes. I heard low-cornell makes decent ones.Can you reccommend some cheap make up brushes which are decent to use?
Make Up Girl is right, artist's paint brushes are excellent for smaller work like eyeshadow, concealer and lipstick. I snap them in half and file off the broken ends so I can hold my mirror close enough.





An artist brush big enough for blusher or powder could be almost as expensive as a cosmetic brand though. I forked out on my Shu Uemura brush over 20 years ago and am very glad I did.
Target has a cute bag for the pencils and the whole kit in one.





I really love this line.
StudioM makes some good ones. They're pretty cheap but good quality and if you get some good brush cleaning solution (I found mine at Sally's Beauty Supply) they'll last a lot longer and be more hygenic! :)
I've heard e.l.f. brushes are great! Best thing is they work well and are only $1!


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/depts.asp?dept_id=1079
Try ordering them from AVON. They're REALLY cheap and they're high-quality.
try asda own they cost a 拢1 but work brill u can aslo buy a set that cost 拢1:99 an includes eyelash curlers brush pot tweezers ect ect
Superdrug hun, really good for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash