Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone kone of a cheap mineral make up brand? I want one with 100% minerals. Are Elf or Avon any good?

everyday minerals.[ everydaymineralss.com ]


really cheap. and works really good. and its 100% natural. and i love itt.. you can order there free sample kits and only pay for shipping. and you choose from 3 foundations 1 concealer and 1 blush, and remember they let you choose 3 different foundations for a reason, so you can find one that is closest to your skin tone, and the color on the site isn't true to the shades..





hope i helped (:Does anyone kone of a cheap mineral make up brand? I want one with 100% minerals. Are Elf or Avon any good?
ELF is the cheapest product ever. Aside from being around $1 each the stuff doesnt stay well. I tried their lipsticks, pencils, shadow. Nothing was even worth the $1


Avon is OK...but


I love Mark Kay shadows, they last on my face all day. MAC eye shadows run, smear and fade.


Clinique make up is the best: Clarifying make up.


For over the counter store brands, I recommend L'Oreal, they are also Lancome.


Jennifer Flavin (Stallone's wife) has a line of mineral make up that a friend of mine is into.


She said they are amazing...Does anyone kone of a cheap mineral make up brand? I want one with 100% minerals. Are Elf or Avon any good?
What do you mean by cheap? I've never heard of Elf and have never used Avon so I have no opinion on them. I'm with Jafra Cosmetics, International and we are coming out with Mineral Make Up July 1st for $20.00. I don't think of this company as cheap. I consider it the best in Skin Care !!
Definitely try Everyday Minerals. I've read a lot of positive reviews about it, and it seems like many who have tried it are satisfied. You can order a sample kit from them (you only have to pay for shipping) on their site - www.everydayminerals.com.
Today i just bought Mineral Power by Maybelline, it was reasonably cheap for the concealer. It makes your skin glow! i looove it so far! I'm pretty sure the same would go for the foundations or powders! Id try it out! I hope i helped :)
Everyday Minerals. The sample kit is free (just pay for shipping, which is 3 or 4 buck). That sample kit will last you for quite a while. You get three foundations, a blush, and a concealer. You can only get it only though.
neutrogena and physicians formula make good inexpensive mineral makeup and physicians formula even has organic products now!
AVON is great! E.L.F is horrible! Yes, ELF makeup isn't very expencive but you get what you pay for! Their products are really bad. I'd go with AVON! :) Good luck!
Avon is really good! You shoud try it. It's on special for $7.99 right now.





www.youravon.com/breannajohnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash