Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can I find cheap make up online. Hopefully with free shipping??

I just want the ame brands you would find in a drug store, ie cover girl, maybeline, etc/... But I want to pay the same price, if not cheaper then I would at a drug store, without paying shipping. I dont drive, and dont want to ask for a ride just to buy cosmetics.Where can I find cheap make up online. Hopefully with free shipping??
ebay.. it will have cheap shipping.Where can I find cheap make up online. Hopefully with free shipping??
Try target.com. The shipping may or may not be free, depending on how much you spend, but you will probably be able to find what you are looking for. If you do decide that you want higher-end or specialty cosmetics, try sephora.com. They are more likely to have free shipping available.
http://www.eyeslipsface.com is amazing. Everything is a dollar.
these people have extremely inexpensive cosmetics. i have not tried them, though i have been meaning to, but i am a slave to MAC, which breaks my wallet everytime i want new stuff.





http://www.eyeslipsface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash