Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can someone help me put together a cheap make-up kit and tell me how to apply each part?

I don't have ANY make-up and not a ton of money right now so I wanted to throw a quick kit together to go out this weekend. I've never worn make-up so I have no idea what I need. Bronzer, concealor, powder, etc. I have fair skin, green eyes, reddish brown/blonde hair. I want to look elegant yet simple. If anyone could help I would appreciate itCan someone help me put together a cheap make-up kit and tell me how to apply each part?
If you want cheap, but good make-up, go to eyeslipsface.com it's E.L.F. brand of make-up. Everything is less than $5 and things look very soft and natural. If you never experimented with make-up before, i would say that brand would suit you best for now.


Some of their awesome things are:


-Natural Glow bronzer (soo pretty)


-Shimmering Facial whips (very very lovely)


-Eye-brightener eye-shadows


-Their mineral eye-shadows are gorgeous but make sure you're not allergic to Bismuth first.


-Super glossy lip-shine with SPF 15


-Mineral lipsticks





DON'T get their eyeliners and mascaras, those are not the best.
  • skin bleaching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash