Monday, November 30, 2009

What make-up brand is cheap, and good? Or where can I get samples to try different brands?

What make-up is good for combination skin?


Or,


How can I get free samples to try different brands?


PLZ HELP!!!What make-up brand is cheap, and good? Or where can I get samples to try different brands?
An oil-free makeup is good for combination skin. If you're looking for a drugstore foundation, L'Oreal True Match is good for a bit heavier coverage, and for a little lighter coverage I like Neutrogena Clean Tint. Both are very good for combination skin. As far as drugstore brands go, L'Oreal is very good and Revlon also has some good products. I'm not fond of Cover Girl or Max Factor (which has gotten so bad it's been pulled from many drugstores lately). Most of these don't have free samples. There are some decent products in the Avon line. I wouldn't recommend Mary Kay, it's got an old-ladyish color palette and not worth the money.What make-up brand is cheap, and good? Or where can I get samples to try different brands?
go to the mall make up counter they should have samples
This tip comes from an older person who has been wearing makeup for too many years lol. Girls, I have tried them all. Finally to discover the chemicals they put in liquid make up will damage, age, break out, your skin. Have you read the stuff on the bottle? yuck!! Go for something that is all natural like a bare minerals or something along that. Search e-bay for some samples(they may not be free) but in the long run you will be pleased
Use Maybelline, if I bring enough cash on me, I can buy 5 or 6 of their products. And it isn't as pricey as department store brands. The last reason I use it is 'cause it matches my skin and I'm black.
You could try Avon but a internet site I really, really like is ';YvesRocherUSA.com - the products the sell are great and good for your skin! AND FANTASTIC PRICES!!
N.Y.C is really good and of course it's cheap.
I currently use Everyday Minerals. They offer samples which you can order online (or via mail). They have a variety of shades and you can pick which ones you want in the sample pack. The only thing you pay is shipping which is like $3.





Visit their website www.everydayminerals.com
I would say either order AVON(i love it and its cheap). Or go with the person above on the NYC I think its great as well.
Mary Kay is really good. It's not cheap, but it's definitely worth the money. You can go to http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson to request free samples of the products.
A department store often has several counters of different brands and many of them will offer samples. Just ask, after telling them what you would like and the type of skin you have. Chanel and Clarins often have samples.
I love Maybelline products. They are affordable and awesome. I love their dream matte mousse foundation the most, and also their XXL volume + length mascara.
Ask your Avon Rep. (if you don't have one go to avon.com) for free samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash