Saturday, November 28, 2009

Are there any really cheap make up brands? Are they good?

I recently found out about E.L.F (Eye Lips Face). It is really cheap but would I be better off spending more money on better products? Are there any good products that are worth buying? Are there any similar sites or brands?


ThanksAre there any really cheap make up brands? Are they good?
Try


https://www.everydayminerals.com


you get a sample to try it and if you like it you can buy it. i enjoyed itAre there any really cheap make up brands? Are they good?
In my opinion I would say to not use cheap makeup brands bacause they can make your skin break out or you could get acne. That happend to me a few years ago when I used some cheap makeup and my face broke out in bumbs. I would say to use avon i like that brand and it is quality make up or loreal.
You can't really be cheap when it comes to makeup. Not saying that you have to buy something that's going to be a million bucks, but I wouldn't just buy something because it's cheap. If you're strapped for money, I'd go with something like Rimmel. It's pretty inexpensive, but not low quality. Or you can spend some extra money on Maybelline products. They last a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash