Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can I find a cheap make up brush kit?

I'm running low on money and want to find a make up brush kit like this..


http://www.amazon.com/SHANY%C2%A9-Profes鈥?/a>


but I dont want to buy online.


I want to be sure of what Im purchasing because like I said I dont have much $$$$Where can I find a cheap make up brush kit?
Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreen's, and local convenient store.Where can I find a cheap make up brush kit?
ECOTOOLS is the best brand for cheap brushes! they're great quality, clean easy and ecologically friendly. The reason they're cheaper is the bristles aren't animal hair, so they don't cost as much to make. i love how the bristles are soft, but there's a lot, so make up goes on smooth. definitely recommend any of their brushes!
Try Beauty Essence. These are sold at any drugstore-
wallmart is where i got mine
any drug store!!
elf.com they have cheap make up, brushes everything....its all nordstrom stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash