Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I find cheap but acceptable make up brushes in the UK?

I need some make up brushes. Acceptable quality, preferably non animal hair but I'm not overly bothered. if online I would like free P%26amp;P so to be honest I'd like to be able to find them on the high street. I mainly would like eye brushes.Where can I find cheap but acceptable make up brushes in the UK?
Superdrug is great ! Cheap,good qualtiy brushs and make up and they offten have promotions.x Where can I find cheap but acceptable make up brushes in the UK?
Avon have some good ones, but are not that cheap (拢5 appox.), Boots have some and superdrug. I've only tried the Avon ones but they don't lose hairs like some do.
You need to get away from the cheap and get with Quality. MK offers a great Brudh Collection.
i really dont konw

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash