Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best cheap make-up brand?

I've been told to use things like MAC and all those expensive brands. Are there any that I can get that are fairly cheap, but good quality?What is the best cheap make-up brand?
try ulta they have good eyeshadows, lipstick, and blush


but i dont they their brushes they suck





Also NYX is a really good brand for everything


nyxcosmetics.com and ulta stores carry it too but limited quantityWhat is the best cheap make-up brand?
Wet N' Wild, Maybelline, E.L.F, Rimmel London, Neutrogena, Loreal. I love Wet N' Wild's eyeliner and nail polish! Maybelline has the best mascara! I love Define-a-lash and Great Lash. E.L.F is cheap! $1. Rimmel has good eye shadows. Neutrogena has good lipstick. Loreal has nice cream shadow. Report Abuse

Sephora (the makeup store) has its own brand that is pretty reasonable. also the employees there are generally very helpful and if you tell them what you are looking for and what your budget is they will help. As far as a drug store brand (if you don't have a Sephora nearby) I recommend revlon because they seem to have the highest quality products for their category.
Ugh, not NYC! Their (pencil) eyeliners are absolute crap, but the lip glosses are pretty good. Wet `n Wild is pretty decent for the prices, and I know a lot pf people who use the liquid eyeliner they have. I use their liquid eyeliner, eyeshadows, lipglosses, concealer, and nail polishes, they are great.
Revlon or CoverGirl for foundation. Sonia Kashuk for concealor - it's called ';The Hidden Agenda'; palette. NYX and coastalscents.com for eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner, setting powders and lipstick/lipgloss.





Hope that helps! Good Luck!
nyx - its comparable to mac, and eyeshadows are super blendable and pigmented.


their lipliners and lipsticks are also really good and SUPER cheap!





u can buy their stuff on cherryculture.com
Elf,I am a huge fan
I swear by anything covergirl. I have really sensitive skin, and its the only kind my skin can handle. It seems to last all day, gentle, and there is so much variety.
Revlon, Covergirl, Maybelline
i've heard ELF is good.


and its VERY CHEAP.


mostly everythings a dollar and their mineral make up is $5 i think.
NYC - very cheap pretty good quality!





I would try revlon, covergirl, any from target really!!!





I will professionally edit your pictures:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash