Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why is it that whenever crackwhores make enough money to afford decent make-up, a shower, and a cheap digital?

camera, they immediately come on YA and post an ';Am I pretty?'; question?Why is it that whenever crackwhores make enough money to afford decent make-up, a shower, and a cheap digital?
you never frikken answered me!! am I pretty or not??Why is it that whenever crackwhores make enough money to afford decent make-up, a shower, and a cheap digital?
LMAO!!!!!! U just made my day!


I am so sick of am I pretty hell WTF do I care? That is what I want to say...but I just never answer that stupid Q!


Now I know who they are...I will no longer give a buck to any of them on the street!!!!!


I to love animals and raised a daughter..so I think we are ok!!!!


Hey am I pretty....close to getting best answer? LOL!!!!
Now that you've peaked my interest, can you post any links to these so called crackwhores?








Friday night is just around the corner and I'm looking for a sure thing!
I know right.


It kinda makes me want to gage my self with double edged razor blades.


and dance the polka on a midgets face.


but that's just me


O


how do you make a dead baby float?


























take your foot of its face
Like the answer and I'm so glad you are nice to animals that have grown up, as is The Cats case. He purrrrrs for you.
Yes dear, you are pretty. And you can have the camera back when I'm done sending pics to the late night Animal Planet for Adult Kitties channel.
That is how they were told to communicate by their alien leaders before they departed their home-world. I guess certain things just get lost in translation.
am i pretty?
Agree





SC
I really thought I was looking good it had been 5 weeks since my last shower (eyes welling with tears) Sob! Why can't you just be nice!





Did you see my watch? It lights up.
validation the poor things
Grundle makes me wish I was a woman.
Great answer :)








LMAO!!
in need of self esteem? damn crackwhores!
Guido has never loved you more...
Can I use that?
they feel bad bout their selfesteem because what they have done!











give em a lick!
Quit smack talkin' my sister in-law.
wow did someone not have a good night last night?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash