Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want to cover up acne with simple, cheap products that will make my skin look clearer. what do you recomend?

I emphasize CHEAP. I want something I can buy at CVS. What do you recommend for something that can make my skin look clearer and my scars less red.I want to cover up acne with simple, cheap products that will make my skin look clearer. what do you recomend?
i would probably invest the money in skincare to clear up the acne first cheap is really not the anwser when it comes to acne look for products in makeup thar are oil free mineral oil free and lanolin free they can make matters worse also alcohol free toners are best for acne and only exfoliate once or twice a week or you will activate oil glands and cause more inflamation mineral makeup is bestI want to cover up acne with simple, cheap products that will make my skin look clearer. what do you recomend?
neutrogena makes the best products. they have a acne eliminating gel and i also use the daily face wash....
Now this sounds crazy...but I read somewhere that cold yogurt helps acne. Might wanna give it a try?
Try maybeline cover stick in a tube. It helps to cover redness.


Zinc pills and acidophiillus are a natural remedy.


Our dermatoligist recommend dermagel for washing and we use clean and clear astringent .
Biore Pore Perfect works really well, and you can find it in your local grocery store. But its really important you wash your face day and night, not off-and-on!
Here are some simple remedies if you are interested you can try them out, tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at the link below.
Why dont you try St Ives facial stuff they will clear your pimples and i think they might make them look less red. Hope i helped got to go bye.
a good concealer, like neutrogena or cover girl, powder (same brands), and a simple acne treatment for nighttime, like a clean and clear benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid pore treatment mask.
get clearesil pore pads....the work great and have a fresh smell, but not a girly smell....so don't worry! they cost about $4 for 90 pads. there is also clearesil ultra, but that costs $7 or 8. Clearesil ultra works quicker and stronger, so it might be worth the extra couple dollars! i just used the regular one and you could hardly see my scars in 2 weeks! you can get them at CVS, because that's where I get mine!





i hope this works!


%26lt;3
anything clean %26amp; clear its the best around!


also clearasil!!!
I would try NOZEMA products. They clean, and purify your face very good. They are also reasonably priced. I would recommend the face wipes that they have out.
don't pick at it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash