Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What make up should i get thats cheap for like a pre teen?

E.L.F. cosmetics http://www.eyeslipsface.com/Default.asp





super inexpensive and a lot of bang for your buck! my sister bought 20 things for 20 bucks! yeah! no joke! and it all is amazing!What make up should i get thats cheap for like a pre teen?
Well, first of all if you're going to get make-up that you actually want to work you should spend a little bit of money, not saying you should but it helps.





Some things I used as a pre-teen were: Wet ';n'; Wild eyeshadow





CoverGirl Pressed Powder





And on the days that I had acne flare-ups I used a bit of my mom's concealer and a little bit of foundation.





Hope I Helped!What make up should i get thats cheap for like a pre teen?
E L F for sure but heres something about cheaper makeup:


http://www.stylebakeryteen.com/beauty/
love my eyes! their eyeliner is sooo good, and they come in two sided pencils with good colors (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash