Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are the really expensive make up better then the cheaper ones?

I have some friends who use nothing but the really expensive


brands of make up.And other friends who use only the brands


you can get at a drug store,walmart,etc. Any way I have been


happy with the cheaper make up but I was wondering if I am


missing anything from not using the expensive brands.Are the really expensive make up better then the cheaper ones?
There are SOME DRUGSTORE brands that can compare to the higher end stuff.





For example with eyeshadows.. I heard Sally Girl eyeshadows are just as good as MAC (not as much color selection).. blush and bronzer.. I would rather go with drugstore.. eyeliner.. I like Revlon Colorstay eyeliner better than my Chanel ones... mascara.. I use Covergirl Last Blast... I think the only thing I buy from dept. stores are foundation because I have really sensitive skin.. (I use Diorskin Forever Flawless liquid foundation).


When I was younger I had tried the drugstore foundations and they made me break out or my skin even more dry haha.


Some drugstore items suck. it really depends on the product and the brand.


Your friends could save some money by mixing up brand named and drugstore makeup.Are the really expensive make up better then the cheaper ones?
there are some products, that if there more expensive, are better for your skin, with the chemicals used. If your only going to wear makeup for a little while, it dosent really matter, just make sure you wash it off, or it will be twice as bad for your skin.





As for if your missing anything, no. you can get the same color of eyeshadow or something else for the same price. There is just as many varieties in the cheaper brands as in the expensive ones,





Hope i helped
There are some expensive brands like MAC that give you such a wide range in colors and coverages that it's unbeatable with any others on the market. But for everyday makeup you can do very well with the mass market brands.





I happen to wear mass market foundation/powder but use MAC blush because I find the color more sutle. I also use mass market mascara but prefer MAC eye pencil because I find their consistency to be better.
they have a tyra show episode about this


but i dont remember what she said but you can probably see clips from her website or youtube
I recently switched to Clinique makeup from Kohls makeup and haven't seen a difference yet... but maybe i will eventually? haha
there really all the same there all made out of the same stuff and everythang but most people like the higher price stuff instead
some expensive makeup actually really work but there are some cheap makeup that works well too.
it depends on what you want

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash