Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cheap, good-quality make-up brands?

Please don't say mac, or any other high-priced brands, I'm on a budget.





I'm looking for youthful colors in eyeshadow, eyeliners, etc.Cheap, good-quality make-up brands?
Have you heard of COASTALSCENTS.COM...this is where to start. Makeup brushes for around $2, and makeup palettes for around $20...I have several of the palettes, and use them everyday, The quality is comparible to MAC. You can buy some of the palettes on ebay, but I always go to the source, I got burned recently on ebay. Try the 88 palettes, and makeup brushes to start.Cheap, good-quality make-up brands?
The best quality for your price is E.L.F.


Almost everything there is a dollar, and it's not horrible, it does the trick.





www.eyeslipsface.com





Also, Coastal Scents is great- amazing products for a somewhat cheap budget.





www.coastalscents.com





NYX Cosmetics is pretty cheap too. Almost everyone loves this stuff.





www.nyxcosmetics.com





Cherry Culture has all different cosmetics for cheaper than they usually are for the most part.





www.cherryculture.com
I like the H.I.P line from L'Oreal. Nice, bright, youthful colors in eyeshadow, liners, blush, etc. Use coupons from your sunday paper and use them when the products are on sale at your drugstore to save more.
Barry M does really good bright eyeliners and eyeshadows in fun colors =D They arent expencive an eyeliner would cost about 拢4 and they are really good quality, hope ive helped x
I like Avon.


I've tried SO many drugstore brands including NYC and Rimmel.


Then I ordered Avon, and I loved it. They aren't very pricy either.
I actually use Wet n Wild make-up. The cheapest make-up from Wet n Wild is like $6. Also N.Y.C. is really good to and the eyeliner is like $1!!
max factor


maybelline


loreal


ELF
maybeline...go to walmart or target!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash