Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make up and Moisturizer. Cheap V Expensive?

I am 34 and like most 34 year olds im trying to maintain my appearance as long as possible and ive been drawn to really expensive moisturizers and make up. Do any of these moisturizers like Clarins or even more expensive have anything over Stuff like Olay and Nutrogena? How about make up? Does things like Mac make your skin look better? I havent got lots of money but would happily spend more if i thought it was worth it.





The type of skin i have is combination and I have some damage from living with smokers. They smoke SO much that my skin is like a smokers. Can anyone advise.Make up and Moisturizer. Cheap V Expensive?
For the makeup I recommend Coonobabe. I use this brand exclusively, they are made in USA, ship any order 4 free anywhere in the world, plus have 24/7 makeup experts to answer your questions. For my oily skin I use their Pepino cleanser and flollowup with the Manzanillo toner.





For your skin, I strongly suggest you visit Isabella Pelle. This company manufactures 2 products I use, one is Extreme Eye Rescue the eye puffiness and eye circles, circles lightened considerably, eye puffiness went away in about 3 days. The other product I use is their Preve extreme anti aging. It reduced my fine lines, also did wonders for my mom's forehead wrinkles. No fillers just active ingredients. Plus this company also ships 4 free. hope this helps ;)Make up and Moisturizer. Cheap V Expensive?
There are some great Olay and Neutrogena products that are better than department store brands. The Healthy Skin line (Neutrogena) is excellent and Olay has a terrific new line called Pro X. I'd stick with a department store foundation, though. I think the colors are better. I like MAC and I also like Clinique.
There's no comparison between luxury brands and high street brands. Clarins, Elemis, Dior; they're vastly superior! Try a trial size pack online and see the difference. They're a third the size of the full product and you get moisturiser, toner and cleanser.





For your skin I'd recommend clarins multi-active day cream.
depends on your skin type, trial and error :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash