Monday, June 21, 2010

Where can i purchase the best and cheapest form of make up foundation?

I am just curious to know from what company and the prices for them.





ThnksWhere can i purchase the best and cheapest form of make up foundation?
ELF would have the cheapest, however I have never tried it and it seems to get mixed reviews (some people love it, others hate it) I have Wet n Wild`s tinted moisturizer. It sounds really sheer, but it gives almost as much coverage as a foundation and doesn`t have that dry, flat look to it foundations do. I absolutely LOVE this tinted moisturizer and prefer it over my other foundations!Where can i purchase the best and cheapest form of make up foundation?
Almay has the BEST makeup that's what i use and i don't go broke buying there cosmetics their cover up and foundation cost about 7 or 10 dollars sometimes 12 but it dosnt make my face brake out so i absolutely love it and think you should try it too.
i would say rimmel its really cheap and one of the best. they do mousse which is like more expensive versions and gives you the same coverage. Plus they have ingredients to stop your makeup from coming off in the sun. so it lasts all day
I second Brittany's point, e.l.f. has the cheapest. Their mineral foundation is one product from them I love.





www.eyeslipsface.com
Rimmel foundation is pretty good, besides that Revlon color stay (which is 10-11 bucks) but it is worth it.
I am selling make up I will give you my website if you want to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash