Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the cheapest make-up remover?

Is there any home-made one?


i heard we can use olive oil but is it suitable for those with oily skin..?





I usually only apply some concealer for my acne marks and pimples. Thus i felt a bit wasted to use those expensive cosmetic wet wipes to remove the make-up. What esle can i use to remove? Cheap cost alternative please.








Thanks for any answers!Whats the cheapest make-up remover?
I use Olive Oil and I have oily skin. It doesn't make your skin oily at all! It appears oily on the surface at first, but let it sink in, and it makes your skin soft and smooth! Trust me! But don't use it in the morning, not that you'd take off make up in the moring anyway, but otheriwse it doesn't sink in as well, I've found.Whats the cheapest make-up remover?
I use baby oil for eye makeup. It's pretty cheap. I've also used make up wipes from the dollar store, and those are always fine!





If you're only wearing a little bit of concealer, you can just use face wash. I use mostly mineral makeup. I have clinique soap and that works fine on my skin.
have a look at this website


http://www.beautytips.ayurvediccure.com/鈥?/a>





hope it helps


xx
If you are only using concealer, a normal face wash is quite sufficient. A face wash that is cheap %26amp; good is Eversoft Avocado face wash. It costs only $4.00.
olive oil and oily skin do not mix. promise. :)


i would try anything by neutrogena.


but the best by far is non scented baby wipes.
You should get those cheap wipes from walmart or any drugstore. it works well but it gets dry quick if you dont seal it tight.
warm water and a dove soap bar. its the best face wash. you will feel more clean on your face than if you use a makeup remover.
baby wipes or mineral oil and a cotton ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash