Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I think Mac make-up is very cheap and works very good but everytime I use it I break out!!!?

what other brands are good to use????I think Mac make-up is very cheap and works very good but everytime I use it I break out!!!?
Prescriptives, Physician's Formula and Neutrogena are all good for sensitive skin.I think Mac make-up is very cheap and works very good but everytime I use it I break out!!!?
Well doll, since your face is breaking out maybe you should go see a Doctor and make sure that it is just an allergic reaction.


if so then try experI'menting with different brands of make-up!


im going to school right now to be a make-up artist so i really enjoy bold and bright colors.


If that was what you lyked about Mac then maybe try going to a punk store [[ex:hot topic]] sells a lot of florescent color!


good luck !
you obviously have sensitive skin...and different makeup is different for everyones skin. you're just gonna have to experiment and play with different kinds. good luck
That means u have allergies to make-up... try talking to a dermatologist for professional advice, but Neutrogena and Almay makes good hypoallergic make-up
I swear by covergirl, for people who break out easily though neutrogena is great too
Clinique has better quality, but not as much color selection. Also, Loreal, even being a Drugstore brand, has great performance and quality. As you may know, Loreal owns Lancome and many other famous makeup brands.
Clinique
Try AVON makeup- it is very good for sensitive skin. It is all mostly hypoallergetic...or something like that which is much better for skin.
Are you taking off your makeup when you go to sleep?





Talk to your dermatologist 'cause this sorta sounds like allergies.





Use oil-free foundation and stay light on the bronzer!
If you like the coverage of Mac then maybe you can try Bobbi Brown it works almost the same. I've been using MAC for years because nothing else matches me perfectly. Neutragena is very good though it actually cleared my skin up once before it just didn't match it sort of gave me a grey tone. But I'm a brown skinned girl.
Try the hypo-allergenic brands.
There are several other brands of makeup that are made just for sensitive skin. Mac is not one of them. Try Avon!
I use MAC, and Ive never broken out. Um, Chanel is good. But if you really want to be safe with your skin use Clinique. Theyre a good brand, and they have great eyeshadows and lipglosses, theyre my favorite. All of their stuff is hypoallergetic too, so if your skin has a bad reaction, theyll probablly refund your money
I use Arbonne make-up. The make-up is great. I have a very sensitive face and my skin would either break out or (depending on the brand) cause hives. Once my lips even swelled from a mary kay product. The make-up is all natural so it doesn't have any animal products or by products, its hypo-allergenic and is a reasonable price. Also you can get a 35% discount if you sign up at a discount buyer. That's what I did. You can do onto www. arbonne.com for more information on this products. Plus is you buy any of the products and you don't like them you can return the product with 45 days for a full refund. If you go on the web page you can look up consultant 16446876.....She will pay for your discount buyer fee if you order through her. They also have really good body and face products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash