Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need some make-up ideas that will really make me pop without look cheap.

I am 14 and am going into 9th grade. I want to wear some kind of makeup that will make me stand out but i don't want to look like a clown or wear a lot of makeup. I use eyeliner and mascara and blush mostly and sometimes eyeshadow and powder cover- up. But I always look the same! i have brown eyes and hair and an olive complextion but i need something a little more!!! Please, if you have any ideas of what to do then please help!!!! oh and i also wear bronzer because i am tan. THanks!! =]I need some make-up ideas that will really make me pop without look cheap.
one thing u can change with ur eyeliner is use the liquid kind on ur top lid, and wing it out. It looks really pretty.





A thing that is really pretty is using more than one eyeshadow color on your eye.


Here is alink, she has some very good videos on how to do this:


http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?us鈥?/a>





these help alot too!


http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?us鈥?/a>I need some make-up ideas that will really make me pop without look cheap.
i think you should use a bronzer powder on your cheek bone..it looks fresh and new, do a brown shadow on the crease of your eye, brown eyeliner, and shimmer on your browbone and inner corner of your eye...and a clear or pinky gloss,very hott annoticeablele!! good luck!
Try just changing the colour of your lip gloss/ lip stick. One day go with a clear and the next a pink. You will look different everyday =]
You are wearing makeup to school? What has become of this horrid world.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder darling just stay young and don't paint Your self up to look OLDER it's not at all attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash