Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which make-up is the best and cheap?

now there's organic make up which i think is good. but i need make up that's good and cheap. can anyone tell me which is the best make up out there and why??Which make-up is the best and cheap?
I am a Ford Model, and I have tried so many brands of makeup.


But, I would recommend Maybelline New York.


It's very good quality; I love there mascara, cover up, blush, eyeshadow, and more.


Bare minerals and everyday minerals are ';organic,'; and work really well.


They have a huge variety to choose from. You can find Maybelline in any drug store. Although, you have to go to there websites for bare minerals and everyday minerals. These all work fabulous and yet there cheap.


www.bareminerals.com


www.everydayminerals.comWhich make-up is the best and cheap?
Well, I don't know how old you are, but I ordered raw minerals for a free trial. i loved it but returned it because it would have cost me $90. So, then I ordered minerals from my brothers company for cheap, $20 per jar of minerals. it's momentumIII. The brand is artistry. You can order online.
some drugstore stuff is actually every good. all of the loreal hip products are totally amazing. they are on the more expensive side of drugstore but almost every week somewhere has them buy one get one.


milani eyeshadows are very good as well.
just throwing it out there





when it comes to cosmetics





you pay for what you get.





think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash