Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which is cheaper to buy? Glominerals make up or bareminerals make up?

I use Glo minerals right now but a friend of mine uses bare minerals...the bare minerals comes in kits and collections where as glo minerals doesn't.Which is cheaper to buy? Glominerals make up or bareminerals make up?
I looked up Glominerals and it looks alot less healthy for your face than Bare Minerals. Plus you only use a bit of Bare Minerals so I think it would save you more in the long run since you dont have to buy it as often.





Here is the Bare Minerals Kit:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





';-Two shades of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation to ensure the perfect match. (Size: 0.06 oz)


-bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper: can be applied daily before applying bareMinerals to rev up your skin


-Mineral Veil: provides a translucent finishing touch to your makeup, infusing it with softness and adding a flawless finish. (Size: 0.06 oz)


-Warmth All Over Face Color: add an instant sun-kissed glow to skin where the sun would naturally touch. (Size: 0.06 oz)


-Flawless Application Brush


-Full Coverage Kabuki Brush


-Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush


-Bonus! A How-to DVD for tried and true beauty tips from Leslie Blodgett, Bare Escentuals CEO. ';





I got mine at Sephora for 60 bucks and I just love it! If you want more coverage just use the Kabuki brush (alot of coverage) for everything, which is what I do. I only use the Flawless Application Brush (medium coverage) for the Warmth. Since I need a little bit more coverage I also apply the foundation twice and I bought the Concealer you can get sold seperatly for 8 bucks, I also use that for spot coverage with the maximum concealer brush, then apply it twice with the kabuki brush. Nope, I dont get cakey or anything. I LOVE BE! :] Oh, and for the concealer, just ask someone at the counter what shade you would be, I'm fairly light/light in the foundation (and im usually a medium in liquid) and I'm a Bisque in the concealer. The lady at Sephora helped me out and she did a great job!





Here is where to find a Sephora near you:


http://www.sephora.com/help/stores/index鈥?/a>





Hope this helps and Enjoy!Which is cheaper to buy? Glominerals make up or bareminerals make up?
Oh haha You can also buy it at their website: http://www.bareminerals.com/





I forgot to put that in there, sorry! Report Abuse

Well from the looks of it if you buy the kit of bareminerals it's cheaper, but I'm not going to go through and try and price everything up. Bare minerals kits cost about 60$ and from what I've seen they work wonders, I haven't ever heard of Glominerals but from what I see it'd be a bit pricey to have to go through and buy each product when there's a kit in Bare's products.
I've never heard of Glominerals, so I don't know what the price difference is, but bare minerals is amazing, and has a lot more variety. Everything from the starter kits, to their amazing eyeshadows.
bare minerals will deliver better quality

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash