Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best eye make up remover? (can be expensive or cheap)?

I need a really good eye make up remover that gets rid of black eye liner without needing to rub the eyes much. It can be an expensive or a cheap one, as long as it works. Which eye make up remover can you recommend?Best eye make up remover? (can be expensive or cheap)?
YSL It Is greatBest eye make up remover? (can be expensive or cheap)?
Vaseline
johnsons gentle for your skin either makeup remover or eye remover x
Best eye make-up remover i have ever used was Estee Lauder's make-up remover. You don't have to use a lot of it and it removes waterproof mascara within a sec. It was given to me as a gift so i don't have the price.:)
clinique is one of the best brands for eye make-up remover.





i'm not sure what its called, but it comes in a blue bottle.





all you do is pour a small amount onto a cotton pad, wipe it over the, roll down over lashes, and then rinse off thoroughly





i think its around 拢15, but its well worth it.





i think it contains anti-ageing properties as well, but don't hold me to that, i just heard it!!!








hope i helped xx
On the cheaper side- I have used baby oil on a cotton ball and that works, leaves your eyes oily but takes make up right off. so as long as your washing your face after then your set.


To go and buy a eye makeup remover I would recommend the Mary Kay remover- it is awesome. You use it with a cotton ball as well with no oily residue and works great even with water proof mascara. It only cost about $15 you just need to find a Mary Kay representative and ask for it. Im sure you can find a representative in your area just go online to MaryKay.com


Hope this helps and Good Luck!
i think boots cucumber wipes or the sensitive ones of you have senstive skin actually they might be best for your eyes they are cheap and work wonders for your skin xxxxx
I've always used mineral oil.
Simple eye make-up remover wipes or wash.


It won't irritate your skin which is good =D


Pretty cheap too.
Simple Make-up Remover Wipes. There are loads of different types for different skin and uses. Trust me, they're great. :D x
Baby wipes are good for the cheaper side but th ULTIMATE best makeup remover is MAC makeup wipes but there a bit pricey another one is MAC eye makeup remover which is cheaper than the wipes! I hope I helpt
simple


think its about 拢3
baby wipes, trust me
Baby wipes are actually VERY damaging to your delicate eye area. They easily clog the smaller pores around your eyes, and the molecules are too big to be absorbed, so they get trapped causing Milia. The rough chemicals speed up the aging process as well!





I personally use the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towlettes, which I absolutely love! Black eyeliner is part of my everyday look (I line my waterline, my tightline, and right above my lashes) and the Neutrogena wipes take it and all my other makeup off so easily! It doesn't bother my eyes at all.
This eye makeup remover is great and very gentle





http://cgi.ebay.ca/Set-of-2-Avon-Moisture-Effective-Eye-Makeup-Remover_W0QQitemZ170331240451QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSkin_Care_test?hash=item27a8887803%26amp;_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262%26amp;_trkparms=|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A30





Here is the store link:


http://stores.shop.ebay.ca/Jennifers-Beauty-Essentials__W0QQ_armrsZ1
garnier gentle eye cleansing fluid





or suprisingly, olive oil!





removes EVERYTHING


no smudging


and hydrates eye area





hope i helped
Estee Lauder Eye Makeup Remover .


I use it all the time , your eyeliner or whatever looks like it wasn't even there to begin with ! You can get it at places like Macy's (:
a little bit of baby oil on cotton wool melts the make up away :) and it lasts for ages coz you only need tiny bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash