Monday, June 21, 2010

Is Dior make up cheaper in UK, Paris or Venice?

I need to buy some new Dior make-up and am going to be in Paris and Venice next week. Where is the cheapest place to buy it out of the three countries?Is Dior make up cheaper in UK, Paris or Venice?
I think they're all the same price , Dior is always expensive , but If u wanna know where to get the best Dior , Paris of course , It has the original Dior , I went there and I loved it !!





Have FunIs Dior make up cheaper in UK, Paris or Venice?
UK
Probably the UK.


Everything is so much more expensive in Paris, I was there a few months ago.


I think Venice would be pretty pricey too.!





It will still be expensive but the UK will probably be the cheapest place to buy it.


Have a good trip anyways, you'll love Paris :)


X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash