Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is there a good basic setup for powder coating I can make or use that is fairly cheap and easy to set up?

I have a fairly inexpensive gun and set up I am just looking at booths and other options. I am using a standard baking oven and most of the parts I do are fairly small but I just need to figure out a sanitary way to do it so it doesnt get all over the rest of my shop and not take up a bunch of space either.Is there a good basic setup for powder coating I can make or use that is fairly cheap and easy to set up?
powder is hard to control but doesnt stink to anything until melted so put down some plastic and some sheets is probly the best you could do. they just get a pot and put in the color you want and blow it out and put in a different color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash