Monday, June 21, 2010

Where can I go to get my make- up done free or cheap?

I live in new jersey and close to new yorkWhere can I go to get my make- up done free or cheap?
Go to Bloomingdales and ask for a make over. I've done it with my friends and they even gave us a free lipgloss after the make over!Where can I go to get my make- up done free or cheap?
The easiest place to go would be the mall. If you go to Macy's, it has makeup counters and makeup artists. You can ask them to find makeup for you and they will practically give you a makeover.
there is a store called make-up there people will give you a make over cheap it's worth it darling trust me im the make up queen i can make your face change with make up and you will love it








Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash