Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What healthy snacks can i eat which fills me up and is cheap and easy to make????

I stuff myself wiv food when i get home after skool and its normally really unhealthy....sooo i need something i can eat which is healthy and easy 2 make, but also fills me up.








any ideas???? :);)What healthy snacks can i eat which fills me up and is cheap and easy to make????
Raw vegetables: carrotts, celery, cauliflower, broccoli, etc.





For a dip, use yogurt.What healthy snacks can i eat which fills me up and is cheap and easy to make????
Protein shakes fill me up or bars. and My shake is pure protein no fat at all. Its EAS protein if you want to look it up. The bars are a bit more fattening but still not that bad.





Also fruits. Apples, bananas. Vegetables. Yogurt. Oatmeal! is awesome haha I love oatmeal. But thats all good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash