Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best place for downloading music cheap so i can make up my own c.ds for my car?

1-limewire.com


2-qtrax.com


3-playlist.com


4-blubster.com


5-frostwire.com


6-bearshare.comWhats the best place for downloading music cheap so i can make up my own c.ds for my car?
I have MP3 Rocket and it works well for 29.95 a year of unlimited music downloads. It also has some TV and radio station functionality but I haven't messed with that very much as I just look for music but it works great.Whats the best place for downloading music cheap so i can make up my own c.ds for my car?
MP3 Rocket. There is a one off fee, then when you download it goes to whichever player you have. iTunes or Windows Media Player, then you can record to your hearts content.
Cheap - Do it for FREE!!!





Take some of the best and FREE RnB mixes/Soulful/Hip Hop


from your own DJ.





Well that is what it feels like with CJ's downlaods...





Go to:-





http://vibinmusic.blogspot.com/
Was unable to use limewire on new computer so was advised to try Frostwire. exactly the same format as limewire and really good.
I get mine from Walmart.com. No subscription fee, wmas are 88c and mp3s are 94c I think, and you can also download whole albums. It's fast and really easy to use.
Download lime wire it brill i make lots of my own cds aswell when u download it it will give u the instructions .
Limewire
Limewire is really good.
limewire
Limewire is free so you should use that or have a look on





www.filehippo.com
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash