Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cheap good quality make-up?

I have been shopping at E.L.F for a while now and they are great at an AWESOME price but they aren't satisfying my adventurous side, they don't have any deep black eyeshadow or bright colors.


Does anybody know of anywhere that I can get a better variety for the same price?





In case you haven't been to E.L.F here's the website-


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp鈥?/a>


They are great.


But anyway, Please help! I'm desperate for some bold colors that wont cost a fortune!Cheap good quality make-up?
cherryculture.com sells NYX eyeshadows that are wonderous... I actually just ordered 12 eyeshadows from them today (which they have 20 percent off sale which ends today) so take advantage if you can!! The key is actually making sure you have something as a base or primer to your eye before putting on these colors... they come out wonderfully and very vivid! For a primer I'd recommend urban decay primer potion which is a bit costly but well worth it.. otherwise before I ran across that I actually just used a soft white eyepencil and colored my entire lid with it then applied the eyecolors.. it also works fairly well :) good luck!Cheap good quality make-up?
nyc makeup everything is like a dollar AT MOST 2 and it has dramatic colors
loreal hip
cover girl
mac is pretty reasonable


bold colors too
Have you tried Avon or mark products?
face factory, jane iredale, tony and tina, and of course MAC. oddly enough even cheaper brands like mabeline are coming out with awesome colors. :)
http://www.cherryculture.com/





You could try that =]
wow i cant find any shadow that cheap...that's great I'm glad you put the site up i will be checking it out!!


I have always used NYX it works great...its about 6 bucks for any eyeshadow but it works almost as good as my MAC!!


Great colors (bold and neutral) and they stay on great!!


http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/P鈥?/a>


the loose pigments are my fave!! and there only 3 bucks!!


http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/P鈥?/a>
wet and wild....target
covergirl foundation is great


maybelline mascara and lip stick is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash